Multifaceted design optimization for superomniphobic surfaces. - Durham Research Online
Specifically, in this chapter we are reporting on the first successful implementation of our evolving methodology that recently was completed with the first industrial rate campaign of experiments for this purpose. This methodology is motivated by the data-driven requirements of employing design optimization principles for determining the constitutive behavior of composite materials as described in our recent work [1, 2].
- Commodity Strategies: High-Profit Techniques for Investors and Traders (Wiley Trading).
- Design Under Uncertainty | Journal of Mechanical Design | ASME Digital Collection?
- New Problem Formulations for Design Under Uncertainty.
- ASM Handbook: Volume 3: Alloy Phase Diagrams (Asm Handbook).
- Follow journal!
Publication Notes We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information. This article was written and prepared by U.
Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain. Citation Michopoulos, John G.
Book Chapter. Volume 1, Chapter 4. ASME Press.
- Recommended for you.
- Quick links.
- Spectacle Lenses. Theory and Practice;
- The Dynamical Systems Approach to Cognition: Concepts and Empirical Paradigms Based on Self-Organization, Embodiment, and Coordination Dynamics (Studies of Nonlinear Phenomena in Life Science)!
- Design, Optimization and Application of Small Molecule Biosensor in Metabolic Engineering.;
Jump to Top of Page. Learn more.
Advances in design optimization of reinforced concrete structural designs
Click to let them know Editorial board members on Publons No one has yet noted that they are on Advances in Evolutionary and Deterministic Methods for Design, Optimization and Control in Engineering and Sciences' editorial board. If you're on the editorial board of Advances in Evolutionary and Deterministic Methods for Design, Optimization and Control in Engineering and Sciences, you can add it in your profile settings.
Review contents for Advances in Evolutionary and Deterministic Methods for Design, Optimization and Control in Engineering and Sciences are not publicly displayed on Publons, in accordance with their editorial policy. Log in.