Includes bibliographical references and index. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? John and Alison Kearney Library.
- Encyclopedia of Explosives and Related Items (Vol 01).
- CASE STUDIES IN SEXUAL DEVIANCE TOWARD EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE.
- Exploring Scanning Probe Microscopy with MATHEMATICA!
Open to the public ; HQ Kelvin Grove Campus Library. Open to the public ; The University of Melbourne Library. Open to the public Book English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search. These online bookshops told us they have this item:.
- The Chemistry of Mood, Motivation, and Memory: The proceedings of an interdisciplinary conference on the Chemistry of Mood, Motivation, and Memory held at the University of California, San Francisco, in October 1971;
- Solar and Stellar Flares: Proceedings of the 104th Colloquium of the International Astronomical Union held in Stanford, California, August 15–19, 1988?
- The Deep-Sky Observer’s Year: A Guide to Observing Deep-Sky Objects Throughout the Year (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series).
- Integrity in the Public and Private Domains;
- Case Studies in Sexual Deviance: Toward Evidence Based Practice - CRC Press Book?
- Cracking the TOEFL, 2006 (College Test Prep)?
- Case Studies in Sexual Deviance: Toward Evidence Based Practice;
Intended as learning tools readers can use as models and from which they can gain insight, these case studies are offered as exemplars of clinical problem solving. The authors of each chapter provide research evidence that justifies treatment decisions, explain their assessment strategies and case formulations, and provide information about how to navigate common problems a clinician will encounter, such as denial, poor motivation, and co-morbid problems.
A variety of assessment instruments and treatment strategies are also illustrated. Both new and experienced clinicians will find this book to be an invaluable resource in their own work.trifanslimar.tk
Case Studies in Sexual Deviance: Towards Evidence Based Practice by William T. O'Donohue
William T. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now. Buy As Gift. Individual Psychotherapy. Jung and Analytical Psychology. Lacanian Psychoanalysis. Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Organisational Psychology. Popular Psychology. Psychotherapy and Politics. Selected Fiction, Biography and Memoir.
Case Studies in Sexual Deviance: Toward Evidence Based Practice
Transactional Analysis. Transpersonal Therapy. Trauma and Violence. About Us. Also by William T. Handbook of Contemporary Psychotherapy: Toward an Improved Customer Reviews Customer Reviews Our customers have not yet reviewed this title.